Thursday 27 December 2012

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Creative New Year


This year I decided to make my 2012 Christmas cards using recycled plastic bags, bits of card and ribbon collected from previous projects.

After last year where I sent most of my Christmas cards after Christmas (whoops! Its the thought that counts)  I promised myself that this year they would all be in the post before Christmas. Most of them were posted a week or two before the big day, although I must admit some of them were posted Christmas eve - just slipping in before my self imposed deadline :)

I was inspired by Attic24's crochet snowflake pattern, and the fun thing is the snowflake on the card also can be re-used as a Christmas tree ornament. If you are interested in making things from recycled plastic, a great tutorial on how to make plastic yarn can be found here.

Thank you for all your wonderful comments and support in 2012.
Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Creative New Year!

Kx


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails