Thursday 18 November 2010

On the first day of Christmas my true love sent to me....... at the Undercurrent Market



The Christmas carol 'On the first day of Christmas my true love sent to me' is the inspiration for my range of designs which will be available at the Undercurrent Market held at the National Portrait Gallery in Canberra this weekend.

I am participating in a series of markets leading up to Christmas with a new limited edition Christmas design being created for each market. A limited edition of 'A partridge in a pear tree' design has been printed onto linen teatowels (above), t-shirts in a variety of summer colours (below) and calico bags with the design printed in festive red (further below) will be available at the markets.





Undercurrent is a one day design market showcasing orignal Australian works, curated by Richard Baz, the owner of the National Portrait Gallery Shop.

The market will be held on Saturday 20 November at the National Portrait Gallery in Canberra from 10am to 5pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails