Tuesday 16 November 2010

Goodies selected and made for Maker Handmade

A lovely store in Melbourne has recently opened called Maker Handmade which stocks exquisitely handmade ceramics, textiles, jewellery, paper products and other beautiful products of the highest quality. Their stock selection criteria is simply that it has to be handmade and of high quality.



I was delighted to be approached by Rachael from Maker Handmade who asked me whether I would be interested in selling some of my handprinted wares in her store........ the answer was a great big YES and I will be posting some goodies to her tomorrow (tea towels, soft cover sketch books, cushions) - just in time for the formal opening party on 25 November 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails