Thursday 13 March 2014

Kochira the Cat Kelly Animated

Ive been teaching myself the basics of some of the Adobe Creative Suite animation software programs such as Flash and After Effects.



Based on some footage I took whilst driving on the highway between Sydney and Canberra I have included the iconic Ned Kelly imagery by Sidney Nolan. However, Ned Kelly has been slightly adapted to be Kochira the Cat Kelly using Photoshop.

Heres a little snippet of what I am currently working on.


The snippet comes from a larger piece that I am working on. I couldn't wait for the entire piece to be finished (its over 5 minutes long which is an eternity of work in animation terms), so I thought I would share just a little bit with you.

It is a work in progress and not entirely polished yet.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails