Thursday 12 December 2013

More blue and white ceramics for Pozible


December has been spent making, delivering and sending out pozible gifts (lino prints, tea towels and ceramics) for my supporters. 


Left over bits of my lino prints for the gift tags.  
Notice my handy assistant, Kochira the cat, keeping an ever watchful eye on me (and the fish) in the background! 

I wanted to get the ceramic gifts out before Christmas, and consequently forgot to take nice pictures of them. I only have one of them lined up in my studio.


Thankfully I have received pictures from some of the recipients - and its lovely to see the ceramic vessels in their new homes.

Image: Bel and Shane

Image: Josie

Image: Liz 
Image: Murray
Im still collecting images of the gifts in their new homes. If you were one of my supporters Id love to see how your gift looks in its new home.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails