Thursday 12 September 2013

Thank you to my Pozible Supporters

Id like to give a big thank you to all of you who went the extra mile by pledging your support to assist with my residency at the Nova Scotia Centre for Craft and Design, in Halifax Canada.

The Mitchell House Historic Property. Original hand drawn and water colour postcard
I was overwhelmed by your response, and I raised enough to cover the cost of my airfare to Halifax, Canada.

The opportunity has been truly amazing. The province is full of inspiration and I have collected enough stuff for at least four more bodies of work (yes four!) which I envisage will keep me busy for quite some time. It also gave me the opportunity to learn new skills as I developed my ideas in the Wood and Metal studios.

Morris St Historic House C1875. Original hand drawn and water colour postcard
The residency has now finished which allows time to develop designs for the rewards that were available on Pozible.

These images are the post cards three Pozible supporters will receive in the mail over the next couple of weeks.

Old Town Clock in Halifax. Original hand drawn and water colour postcard
Thank you again
x


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails