Friday 10 December 2010

My first news letter

I have finally found the time to put together a news letter to share with you my comings and goings, latest designs and inspiration. Click here to go directly to the newsletter ......

If you are interested in receiving these updates, all you need to do is click on the subscribe tab at the top of this page and enter your details. If you do so before 17 December 2010, you will also go into the draw to win a copy of the fabulous book 'Why dont you [re]design Christmas' which contains 20 designs and the instructions on how to make them..... it features two of my designs too!

1 comment:

  1. I would love to be in the running for the handmade living book. I am now a follower of your lovely blog.
    Regards, Kylie
    www.tigesandweince.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails