Monday 19 November 2012

Undercurrent markets at the National Portrait Gallery




If you love original design, then come and visit me at the Undercurrent market and find one-off ceramic pots 100% hand made.

Porcelain press pots $55

Porcelain press pots $55
 I will have all my popular styles available as well as lots of new designs too.
Carve pots $45
Carve pots $45
I am super excited to be back at the Undercurrent market this weekend  - get in quick because my work is limited edition - and there will be special market prices. Also available will be hand printed and hand painted linen tea towels. 

Sketch pots $65


Undercurrent market 23 and 24 November 2012 at the National Portrait Gallery.
Friday 23 November 5 - 8 pm
Saturday 24 November 10 - 4 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails